Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Literary Lacquers: John Thomas/ Lady Jane


So far I have only showed you the glorious holographic polishes by the wonderful Literary Lacquers however Amy also makes some wonderful glitter mixes, one of which I am going to show you today.  Try to ignore the shorter nail, these photos were taken a few weeks ago when I was going through my majorly painful nail break.


This polish is John Thomas/ Lady Jane and is based on Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence. This polish is a soupy glitter mix of forest green and emerald green glitter and i'm sure that it would be opaque in 3 to 4 coats. However I teamed this polish with China Glaze Aggro as undies! This is one thickish coat with Seche Vite topcoat to make everything lovely and smooth and shiny.
 

This polish is very simple yet stunning on the nail. It is an organic and feels fresh, it is like wearing the leaves off the trees on your nails .

Application wise I used the dabbing method to apply this polish to help distribute the glitter evenly.


I can't work out if there is gold glitter in this polish or if one of the green glitters just flashes gold but it is really pretty. I like the fact this is a glitter bomb but a subtle one at the same time. It is not to flashy as could be worn as a everyday shade. 

You can get this polish on etsy and  you can keep up to date with all the latest news from Amy over at Facebook.  What do  you think of this polish. Are you a big green fan like me?





The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

12 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a cool, complex green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many greens..this one is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting, pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like green until I put it on. But I will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so unique. I'm warming up to green polishes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the complexity of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super pretty and unique! Great swatches =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, very interesting! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this. I get a kind of lockness monster vibe from these colors. Thank you for posting links on where to get the nail polish.


    Please visit My Website: Professional Doctorate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips