Friday, 7 June 2013

Dexter Week: Sometimes life subtracts. Sometimes it adds

Today marks the last day of Dexter week. I have so enjoyed doing this week. The show is so visual that I could spend forever analysing it and creating loads of fun manicures for you (maybe I will do some more after the final season?). Today's manicure is based on the episode I watched today, where Dexter finally admits he has feelings for Hannah.  At this point i'm not sure what I think of Hannah, I know most people really like her, but then again I (in the minority) was team Lumen for a while. This manicure is based on the blood splatter orchid that Hannah gives Dexter.


The base of this manicure is two coats of Color Club Halo-Graphic, a pink super holographic polish. I then used my new Barry M Nail Art Pens to create my orchid.





I hope you enjoy these themed week as much as I do! What was your fav manicure? What do you think will happen in season 8?



Don't miss out the other Dexter manicure's too by:
 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. This Dexter challenge has inspired me to watch the show...finally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auuuughhhh...no spoilers, please! I'm still watching season five. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the minority too because I'm not and never was a fan of Hannah...I too liked Lumen and all of her crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips