Friday, 31 May 2013

Top Ten Barry M Nail Paints: #7 Boots LImited Edition

Beautysets - Barry M Limited Edition

So number seven in my countdown belongs to the Barry M polish with the most anti-climatic name ever. At least it makes up for it in the pretty department. This is Boots Limited Edition and it is a mauvy pink based violet colour that falls somewhere in the Barbie spectrum of colours.


It goes almost without saying but I will anyway, you can only find this polish in Boots.  Like all the creme polishes this one applies without hassle and is completely opaque in two thin coats.  It dries to a semi-glossy finish so I've used a coat of topcoat just to create that nice shine that I so like. I should mention that for me at least Barry M has a pretty great wear time I can normally get three to four days out of a Barry M manicure.



Is this polish pink, is it purple? I don't own another one like it is my stash that's for sure. You will have seen this polish popping up alot in my pastel nail art from this spring. It is the perfect pick-me-up colour after a yucky dark winter. I think it is nice to sometimes be a bit girly with your polishes and go back to basics with pinks and this polish encapsulates this fun-loving girlyness. 

Do you own this polish, would it have made it into your top ten?

post signature

7 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips