Friday, 17 May 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Bling: Diamonds are a girl's best friend

The ultimate in girly bling has to be diamonds and today I am showing you some fake ones.


The base of this manicure is two coats of HITS polish in Atena. Atena is from the Hits Speciallità No Olimpo Collection and is a deep, cerise pink colour with holographic yummyness. It applyied easily without any issues. I then added a topcoat which didn't alter the holographicness of the polish at all.

My charm is from a set of six that I bought from poundland. They don't have a flat back which makes them hard to wear. It is a real shame as they look so pretty on. I suck this down with topcoat and removed it straight after my photos. 


Here we have some direct lighting to show you the full wow of the holographic particles!


 This is so girly and perfect and even though it is blingy I don't think it looks crazily tacky either.

I have one more bling manicure to show you, I'll get it posted later today or tomorrow. Until then enjoy!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh it's so pretty! Super girlie! Makes me want to dig through my jewelry charms to see what treasures I can find for my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit up Poundland for that same set. Great thing is, because they don't stick on too well, unless you lose one they're totally reusable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips