Friday, 24 May 2013

Berkshire Bloggers Meetup and Benefit Makeup Face Date


While visiting my hometown of Newbury this week I had the chance to meet up with my blogging bestie Alyssia and her sister Tish. We decided to do a bit of shopping and to get a benefit makeover.

Here are my partners in crime:


Now let me set the scene...


After grabbing some lunch and giving Alyssia some new polish pretties to play with we set out to Benefit to get our makeover.




I really loved the way they talked you through all the products but weren't too pushy about selling them to you. I decided to go for a natural base with  dark smoky eyes and natural glossy lips. 


Excuse the windswept hair. Here is my finished look. I can't believe the amount of products that went into this look normally my mantra is less is more but it was fun to experiment. 

The products that went into this look included:
The POREfessional 
Liquid Shade Foundation in Believe In Me
Shade Powder Foundation in Shell
Eyeshadow in Holy Smoke, Milk It and Blingo
Browzings in Dark
They're Real Mascara
Box O Powder in Dallas 
Highlighter in HighBeam
Lip Gloss in Fauxmance 

So the question was what did I buy? The answer I am afraid was nothing. I am still on my 100 day spending ban :(

But that doesn't mean I don't have my eye on anything for the future:

Yes I really want these. I also would love to get my hands on a full size It's Real, High Beam and Browzings set. Once I have a stable job I think I am going to invest!! 

I had such a great day. Big thanks to Tish and Alyssia for meeting with me and for making my day so enjoyable. Here we are with the ladies who made all the magic happen...


Do you own any Benefit products? Would you like to see more beauty posts on this blog??

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It was such a brilliant day! Can't wait for another one sometime soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great!
    #GIG
    Becky xo
    http://www.pixiwishesforeheadkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips