Monday, 15 April 2013

Purple Up! For Military Kids


Today I am posting a manicure to show my support for Military Children. As a potential military girlfriend myself (my boyfriend is in the process of applying for the Royal Air Force) I can empathise. Along with some other bloggers we are wearing purple today to support this (EDIT: with the attack in Boston I think it is paramount that we always support our troops in whatever capacity they serve). 

This polish is Alice Had A Vision Again and is part of the second series of Breaking Dawn polishes by Essence. I was lucky enough to have a lovely European girl send the collection to me.  Alice... is a dark -almost black- based purple with fuschia and green micro glitter. This polish applied rather thinly but built well in three coats and dried to a nice smooth finish.  

This polish has such depth to it, it looks so complex and magical on the nail.  I love the tiny sparks of green!

You can see the other manicures supporting Purple Up below.
 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think I have this...I must look now its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips