Friday, 5 April 2013

Floral Week: Simple Poppy Design

I know i've been naughty this week and haven't posted everyday, things are majorly hetic in the PishPosh and Polish household. Today I am going to bring you another floral inspired manicure using my trusty dotting tool. I love the informal nature of this manicure and I love the combination of bright green and coral together so much!  



This manicure uses two coats of China Glaze Def Deifying, which is an almost neon lime green polish. I had trouble with the application of the polish it just seemed a bit runny for me, although I assume that this was just my bottle and not a major problem with the polish. I then used my trusty dotting tool and Barielle Gotta Have Fate and Barry M Black to create my 'poppies'.


On the nail this design just looks so cute, it reminds me a bit of wrapping paper! In all I am very impressed with this design!


Don't forget to check out the other lovely blogs participating in Floral Week too:
Debbie at The Crumpet
Emma at Manicurity
  Missy at Gnarly Gnails
 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! This design is so cute :) I'm going to have to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy cute!! Great job, Ker <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I do love poppyies and your poppy mani is wicked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this desing is so cute Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips