Monday, 29 April 2013

Alphabet Challenge: T featuring Dollish Polish: This Pop, Rocks!

I am way behind with this challenge but finally I have the letter 'T' in the Alphabet Nail Polish Challenge! Today's polish is a really fun polish but one of my favourite Indie polish makers- Dollish Polish! I have lots of her older collection and am dying to get some more of her newer collections (as you can see from my blog sidebar my 100 day spending ban is still very much in effect so hopefully I can treat myself at the end!). ANYWAY without further ado here is This Pop, Rocks!

  I used a base of RCH Style Society (a Boots own brand polish) in Purple as my base and then two coats of This Pop, Rocks! This Pop, Rocks! consists of a clear base full of micro and mini square lilac glitte rand lots of satin lilac stars, lime green and bubblegum pink hex's and black diamonds! 

 

This polish applied easily, I didn't have to fish for any glitter, even those stars which are normally a pain to apply came out of the bottle without any hassle! I did do minimal glitter placement on the nail just to spread out some of the hex's which wanted to stick together but apart from that this polish was a delight to use! I used a coat of Seche Vite just to add a touch of gloss, but I do love the fact that the glitters in this polish are matte. Also the stars and bigger glitter laid perfectly flat on the nail and didn't feel snaggy!

I love that lime green glitter it really adds something extra to this polish and looks fab with the purple base. In all this polish is really fun and for me that is what polish is all about! Don't forget to check out Bee and Emma's blogs for their take on the Alphabet Challenge, i'm still catching up so expect another post soon!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a fun polish! I love the shade of purple on you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails and lovely blog! I'm lovin' the header! xx Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips