Sunday, 17 March 2013

Two Saints with one stone: A England St George


This polish was the first polish to be photographed with my new camera about 2 months ago and boy is it lovely. Reluctantly this polish later went into a swap and then royal mail got it hands on it and it was destroyed. Since then I have desperately been looking for a bottle so I anyone has one please let me know!

 As a English lass living with a Welshmen, St Patrick's day is pretty overlooked in my household but I thought this was a pretty good excuse to get a photo out of the vault. So today I have A England St George to show you!

St George is an amazing bottle green polish with an almost blue undertone to it with insane scattered holographic glitter.  This was my first A England polish and all the hype about the great application was correct. This is two coats and it applied like a dream!

Here it is out of direct sunlight and you can see what a dark yet deep colour it is. It looks fab just like this!


I really can't find words to describe how pretty this colour is. Even the boyfriend commented on how much he liked it!

I can't wait to get my hands on some more A England's (and hopefully another bottle of this beauty)

May be the luck of the Irish be with you today (and be safe if you are going out!)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely polish! I've got it myself, but haven't gotten around to using it yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips