Friday, 15 March 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Geek Week: Whoo gives a hoot?

I love nail art but with tiny canvases like my nails sometimes I just can't achieve the same results as other picture I have seen or I can do it and it just doesn't live up to my own expectations. This isn't the case with this nail art, I love it and I think it looks great (plus it was actually real simple to achieve!)

Today's Digit-al Dozen post is a bit different as we decided to surprise a certain Geeky Owl  and dear friend for her birthday by doing owl themed nail art for the last day of the challenge. So Kirsten have a lovely belated birthday, I hope you like your own owly nail art!

This manicure uses my mini Touring America polishes from OPI, the base is My Address is "Hollywood", French Quarter For Your Thoughts and A-taupe The Space Needle. There is also a coupled of Barry M polishes for the facial details.    

Aren't they just too cute? I did debate making them look more geeky with glasses but decided I didn't want to ruin a good thing. I will be doing this nail art again, I can't wait to use different colours!

So that brings me to the end of Geek Week. What was your favourite design? I might be a bit quiet next week as my laptop is going back in for repair but it gives me time to prep lots of posts for you! I have something very exciting planned soon!  As always check out the rest of the Digit-al Dozen (and some more owl manicures!) by uising the links below!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. THESE LOOK AMAZING. I think they're perfect on your short nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owls! They are so cute! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your freehand owls are amazing! And smaller canvas just makes it harder..which makes you more talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips