Tuesday, 12 March 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Geek Week: Waka Waka Waka

I'm back for more Geek nails, did you check out all the other ladies manicures yesterday? Oh my they are all amazing and my inner geek is going WILD!

Day two features another game inspired manicure, both my boyfriend and I love the retro (old school) gaming consoles and games. I decided to do Pacman as honestly it was the easiest to draw on my tiny nails!

This manicure uses Barry M Yellow, Bright Red, Cobalt and Block Orange. The details are hand draw with Barry M black and a brush and dotting tool.  Did you know that the different ghosts in Pacman have different names and personalities and that changes what they do in the game:

Blinky (Red) - The fearless leader of the ghosts. Pinky (Pink)- smart and good at ambushing pac man. Inky (Blue) - Tends to be a little off target, but watch out if he gets close. Clyde (Orange) - The least intelligent ghost of the bunch.


I wish my nails were a bit bigger it is so hard to draw on such a small canvas, my pinky was almost impossible to do! 


This manicure was so much fun to wear! Everyone knows who Pacman is!

As normal don't forget to check out the rest of the lovely ladies in the Digit-al Dozen with me!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I always forget about PacMan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're so cute!

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome and perfect! Love them! And I had no idea about their names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Waka waka waka" made me smile - that's the exact noise!!

    Cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is super cute!!! What a great idea!

    Kisses:)
    Lucy (GIG member)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look adorable, PacMan was the first ever computer game I played but i have to admit still I suck at it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! You did an awesome job, Kerrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic...great freehand skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips