Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Orange Week Day One: Pam's Girly Bits Sailors Delight


After the fun I had doing Red and Black week a few months black I decided to do another themed week of posts. Orange is not my favourite polish colour, maybe that is why I have so many untried orange polishes, but it doesn't stop me buying them! So from today till Saturday expect orange nails!


This beauty is Girly Bits Sailors Delight, this is two coats over Essie Meet Me at Sunset. Sailors Delight is a red toned orange jelly polish with golden glass fleck sparkles. I decided to layer this polish as I wanted it slightly more opaque finish, which is sometimes harder to achieve with a jelly- although from other bloggers I hear you can get pretty good coverage from three coats of polish alone.


I added one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat and this  polish has an incredibly glassy finish. It also made my fingers look much longer and slimmer, so this polish is very flattering to the shorter nail!


You can see there is still some very slight VNL but not enough to bother me here. Another coat of undies would counter that! 


I have to do a shout-out to Elizabeth and Emma who correctly guessed this shade when I posted it on my facebook page last night, Either they are stalking me or they know their indie polishes too well! Well done ladies!

I also wanted to say thank you, I've just reached 600 followers on GFC (giveaway soon maybe?), please remember to go follow me on Bloglovin too as I would hate for you to miss out on my blog when google reader goes in July. There are buttons on the side of my blog to do that or you can follow this direct link: http://www.bloglovin.com/pishposhandpolish too!

Do you own this polish? What are your thoughts on Orange Polish? See you tomorrow with more orange!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This was one of my first Girly Bits and I still love it! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this! It'll look amazing in summer!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips