Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Lazy Stripes

 Short post and only one picture today as I really wasn't happy with any of the other photos taken.  I just cannot get my  current set up to take consistently good photos and this manicure is already replaced with another now.

 This is a lazy stripe manicure using Barry M Chameleon polish In Blue/Burgundy, it works in the exact same way as the China Glaze Trazition polishes (but they came out way before!) where once you add topcoat you reveal a second colour.  I just swiped Seche down the middle of each nail! This polish is highly pigmented and I hardly needed to go for a second coat of this.  So fun and simple, if you had time you could create some really fun patterns with this polish!

Ashley, Debbie and Emma are also creating stripe manicures this week so check them out too!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips