Saturday, 2 March 2013

Fuzzy Nails: Born Pretty Flocking Powder review

At the same time that I was sent my hot pink studs to review I was also sent some  nail art Flocking Powder from Born Pretty.  Today I had a bit more time on my hands so I decided to try it out!

 I was quite surprised at how easy this was to use and I didn't make any mess! They really are fuzzy!

 This is what I recieved from Born Pretty a large screw top pot full of very fine flocking powder (this colour is Bright Blue but they stock a huge range of other colours too!).

This pot is massive and would probably do for about 5+ full manicures! 

 This was actually really easy to achieve, after applying my base coat I painted one coat of GOSH Attitude and let it dry. I then applied a second coat and while it was wet it rolled my nail in the flocking powder (I carefully tipped a small amount into the lid). Gently pat down your flocking powder to make sure it has adhered well. I ten gently tapped my nails on a tray to remove the excess. 


They really do feel like velvet. So how well do these nails hold up? Well I only wore them for a day but I washed my hands as per normal and did a fair bit of typing and didn't get any bald patches or tipwear! I don't think they would last for more than a couple of days but they looked fine in that time!

I think this is really fun and can't wait to get some more colours! Also with texture as the big trend for 2013 you really can't go wrong with this!

You can buy the flocking powder here and the ID is 4507!  Don't forget if you are placing an order to use my 10% off code which can be found on my side bar (the code is "BA5X31"), they also do free worldwide shipping! 

I hope you enjoy! Do you like fluffy and textured nails?

The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me by review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That looks great, I have been working with flocking powder today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cool! I thought it might go a bit weird in water but it's good to know they hold up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this, ive been looking everwhere online for it and cannot find it anywhere would someone be able to send me a direct link to somewhere i can purchase it from? it would be much appreciated thanks. from shannon

    Matte nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, there is a link at the bottom of this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips