Thursday, 14 February 2013

The Digit-al Dozen does Love and Heartbreak (ft the ABC Challenge): PS I Love You

Today's manicure is super simple, why you might ask? Because I am still rocking my LOVE nails from yesterday but I did a quick manicure today that uses both the Digit-al Dozen's love theme and the ABC Challenge (which this week was the letter M). In fact I use two polishes starting with M for this look.

 

This manicure starts off with a base of Zoya Marley a gorgeous pastle purple that was completely smooth in just two coats and is therefore so easy to work with. The major link today comes from this polish, Marley is the name of my five year old brother and he means the world to me! For me Valentines is a day about Love in general, not just to your other half and therefore it seemed right to dedicate this manicure to him.


Over Marley I used a coat of Gosh Magic star, which is a mix of iridescent micro glitter in a clear base. It reminds me of fairy dust! There is also a little glitter heart as an accent there. Simples.

Have a fantastic Valentine's day my lovvies!


post signature

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips