Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Lets Get Nude This Valentine's: Cirque Polish Review



If you have been following my blog for a while you will know that when I started blogging I was a nude-hater but over the last half a year I have suddenly fallen in love with certain nude shades. This polish may just go right to the top of this list! This is Cirque Polish in Never Nude and it is holographic!

 

My first impressions of this polish is that it is a golden toned nude foil with hints of campaign shimmer.  It applied easily to the nail and was pretty opaque in one coat but I used two just out of habit. It is very classy, wearable and a work appropriate. Here are some photos of it in my lightbox.


 
Did I also mention how  classy and professional those bottles look with the  matte corner sticker?
  
In Natural lighting you can get a sprinkling of rainbow...

  
But under artificial lighting this polish completely changes, it is a disco on the nail and the nude shade really allows these colours to glow. I really wasn't expecting it to be show blingy and showy when I first applied this.

I also managed to get this really cool shot but I have no idea how (note: don't expect it to be like this if you have a bottle, I am only showing this because it looks pretty!)


 But the coolest thing about this is that if you live in the UK Cirque is now much easier to get your nails on thanks to Sally of Sally Magpie's who has become my favorite  online polish store! She stocks everything from HITS to Layla to Cirque and I have already placed a few orders through the site with great service and fast shipping! Go there now!!






The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me by review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I too was never a fan of nude polishes - but lately, I cant' stop loving them! This one is no exception, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is great, nudes aren't my favourite, but this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips