Saturday, 26 January 2013

ABC Challenge... J is for Barry M Jewel Britannia

I am back! How exciting is this, so the snow finally melted and I got home but not before busting open my lip and making the right hand side of my face swell up to a massive degree. I am still in considerable pain and pepped up on paracetamol! But enough of that!

Today I am bringing you the next part of the Alphabet challenge I am doing with the fabulous Bee and Emma (check out the great polishes they chose this week too).

I got really freaked out that I couldn't find a polish starting with J until Emma pointed out that I had this gem of a Barry M in my stash photos. So here is Barry M Jewel Britannia.


Jewel Britannia is a red, silver and blue glitter mix with lots of small micro silver glitter mixed into a clear base. This polish was created after the Queen's golden jubilee last year. It was limited edition and only available on the Barry M website but I think that it has become a permanent line and can now be purchased in store.  


This polish is defiantly a topper, I paired one coat of Jewel Britannia over Techincs Nude which I got from my sister for Christmas. I found that the Barry M is a little on the thin and runny side and requires the dabbing technique to get a nice coverage over the nail but looks really great once applied.  The blue and red really pop! I then added a coat of Rimmel Matte topcoat, because matte glitter looks amazing! 


This reminds me of a indie polish with it’s unique combination of colours, It is great to see on-trend polishes from  great British Brands (did you know that Barry M are also bringing out texture polishes like the OPI Liquid Sand polishes? I will be grabbing those ASAP).  

Anyway I plan to be back to posting as normal come next week. Until then, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips