Tuesday, 1 January 2013

31DC (Relaxed): Red

That's right, I am doing a 31 Day Challenge (relaxed version so we don't post on weekends), why you might ask? Because I was bullied into it by Emma and Kirsten.  Well because I want to see if I can do it. And boy is it going to be tricky considering I have nothing prepped or in the vault and only decided to start this challenge yesterday.

So today is day one and is RED NAILS. As you know I am not the biggest red fan, It is too much of a classic nail polish colour and a bit too safe for me. But I got a bit set of nail polishes from my sister for Christmas and wanted to try them out so this is the perfect time to.


So this is one coat of Technics Pillar Box, a perfect bright red creme polish. I can't believe how well this applied, considering it is a brand that I haven't heard of before. How many unheard of brands are one coaters?   


I then applied one coat of New York Summer's Vegas Gold, which is one of the polishes I got in my grab bag from The Crumpet. This is quite a watery polish and one good blob seemed to be enough to cover two nails. Vegas Gold is a mix of gold glitter and silver holographic bar glitter. Yes this does look quite Christmassy!


 See the bar glitter? Not sure how keen I am on it really in this polish.  But this is actually quite a nice combination, shame that I need to take it off for my Orange nails tomorrow. 

Here is a quick look at the Challenge schedule for your pleasure:



Don't forget to check out the links to the others ladies Red Nails! See you tomorrow (I hope!)


4 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL OMG that line you crossed out! Too funny! I really like this combo, and great find with your one-coater red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This nail color is so pretty. Love the color and the glitters. I wanna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahaha! Bullied you...whatever! You gave in the peer pressure..err I mean suggestion. :) But I love your mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips