Thursday, 17 January 2013

31 Day Challenge: Stripes

Today I am posting my stripe-tastic nails and to make this even more awesome they are full of HOLOGRAPHIC GOODNESS!


So my base colour is Princess Polish Blueberry Jam which I was lucky enough to get when I did a swap with the creator Danielle last year and knew I wanted it pair it with pink straight away. I have been hoarding this polish for ages waiting for the perfect time to use it! The great thing about Blueberry jam is that it is actually a holographic jelly polish! The first coat was kind of sheer but this polish came alive on the second coat, creating this intense blue colour.


I then used my striping brush and Darling Diva Polish's Barbie Who? to create my stripes in bright bubblegum holographic pink. This polish is so opaque that it was easy to work with and didn't require me to go over the lines a second time (which could have been disastrous!)


When this combination hits the light it just sparkles!  I love this so darn much, come summer this is going back on my nails again! Don't forget to check all the other manicures for today's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. These are so amazing, I love the holo stripes - they really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! And love how perfect your lines are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!! You did such a nice job! Great colors, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors together and the stripes look amazing. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips