Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Polish Days- Bring On The Bling with Glitzology Marley

I love taking part in Polish Days and seeing what everyone else come up with for this monthly theme. Today's post is a simple swatch and review post but this polish really is a glitterbomb!


So this is Glitzology Marley. As soon as Glitzology opened her store I knew I needed this polish. Why? Well my little brothers name is Marley and he is five. I already own Zoya Marley but it is a bit of a girly colour. Considering the fact I don't think there is ever going to be a polish called Kerrie this is the next best thing. Of course Glitzology's inspiration is  not my baby brother but Bob Marley  so naturally we have a mixture of red, yellow and green shard and hex glitter.


I was a bit stuck with what to layer this over so I went for Barry M Black. Marley is heavily loaded with glitter, It was a bit harder to work with than some of the other polishes I received from Glitzology, I found it was best to dab this polish onto the nail to get the best result. 

 This polish would easily be opaque on it's own in two to three coats, but the black really gives those bright glitter pieces contrast. Here I used one thick coat over two coats of Barry M Black. I love the fact Glitzology actually uses yellow glitter in her mix rather than gold, it makes this a far more unique polish in my opinion. I really have no other polish like this!


One thick coat of Seche Vite was enough to smooth out this glitter explosion. I must admit that this is almost quite a christmassy polish. I think it would look great over gold or if you are prepared for removal, on it's own. I know that when I have some more time however I might try and do some Bob Marley nail art using this colour. 


This polish certainly does have the bling factor.  What is your blingyest nail polish?





7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How colorful indeed. This is the right mani for this coming holiday season. Love it. I am thinking of trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that's an insane glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glitter bomb!!!!! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. super job. i sure do love me some bling, and you nailed it!!!

    happy holidays!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 160 Countries and 7200 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips