Sunday, 2 December 2012

Glitzology Baby Dragon

Before I begin let me start by saying this may be my favourite glitter polish of all time. This polish transcends glitter and becomes something else. If I had to wear one polish forever, THIS would be it. I'm not going to babble on, the photos say everything I want to much better:


This is Glitzology Baby Dragon. As soon as I saw it I knew this was something special and I was lucky enough to receive this to review.  


According to the Etsy listing, "This polish features fuchsia glitter, purple matte glitter, and lots and lots of fuchsia, green, and purple shreds!".  This is just an explosion of colour on the nail. As a base coat I used Revlon's Emerald city, but this would easily be opaque on it's own in two coats. Each dip into the bottle bring out loads of glitter, yet it was easy to work with and apply. This is just one coat, can you believe it? 


You all know I love green polish anyway but add to that those purple and pink glitter and I am in heaven. The green glitter has an edgyness to it, while the pink reminds us of the girl in all of us. And if your magpie need for all things shiny aren't quench with this polish then sadly you are a lost cause. 


Up close you can really see the complexity of all that glitter. I used one coat of Seche to smooth out the glitter, but I still had a few snaggy bits by my cuticles, so I would recommend two coats just to be on the safe side with this one.  


What brings this polish alive though is when it catches the light, ignore the orangy qualities of my hand and look at that glitter:


The colour just 'pop', they become almost neon.  I could look at this polish for hours, it is just that great!

You can find Glitzology polishes for sale on Etsy  and you can keep all up to date with Stacy on her facebook page .
At the moment there is a $5 sale going on so this is the perfect time to stock up. Or if you can't afford to buy now Stacy has kindly given me a code entitling you to 20% off polishes in her shop (you can't use this while other promotions are on going). You can also see this code on the right hand side of my blog:
 



Have you bought any Glitzology polishes?
The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me by review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
 

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous isn't it!? I can't wait for mine to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love pink and green together but I don't think I've ever combined them in a mani. Pretty swatches too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips