Monday, 5 November 2012

The DIGIT-al Dozen does Music: Back in Black (and Red)


It's November so it is time for the Digit-al Dozen to do another theme week, this time we are tackling music! I really loved the idea of this theme but in reality this was a really hard theme to do. Some of my manicure's aren't exactly what I had in mind but I still like them.

 (Also the Digit-al Dozen is sadly two people short this week, Missy is ill and Victoria is recovering from the aftermath of Sandy, we miss you ladies and I am sending you lots of love!)

So for my first manicure I decided to do a manicure based on the (simple) logo of one of my favourite bands:



It's AC/DC! I mean who out there hasn't had a rock out moment to Back In Black? Without AC/DC Iron Man wouldn't be half so awesome either!   PLUS Angus Young is still a big hero of mine too!

 Did you know Back in Black has sold an estimated 50 million units worldwide, making it the second highest-selling album by any artist – behind only Michael Jackson's Thriller – and the highest-selling album by any band. The album has sold 22 million units in the U.S. alone, where it is the sixth highest-selling album of all-time! If that doesn't deserve some nail lovvin' then I don't know what does.


This manicure uses W7 Black and then I painted the AC/DC logo with Barry M Magnetic Burgundy. The Barry M Magnetic polishes are really pigmented which means not only are they great for stamping but they show up great on a dark base!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another musical manicure and check the links below for more great mani's by the rest of the Dozen!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips