Saturday, 10 November 2012

The DIGIT-al Dozen did Music

Did you enjoy Music Week by the Digit-al Dozen? There were some great manicures done for this theme. Here is a quick summary collage of my manicures (click to enlarge).


I think my favourite manicure of the series was my Steven Tyler stripe nails, I will defiantly be doing that style again It looks classy yet at the same time is a bit alternative. Plus it is super easy to do at home. However I seemed to get the best reaction from you guys for my Nicki Minaj maybe it is because you still want to see swatches of the OPI collection or you just liked my pessimistic view on modern rap.

Below are the collection of posts submitted as part of this challenge, please give these ladies your support!

Tomorrow I will be showing you a sneak peak of what is in store for you next week (it is awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips