Saturday, 3 November 2012

Respect the 'Stache: Part 3: Barry M

After my last post I didn't want to leave today on such a low note so you get tomorrow's post early, you lucky readers! So here I am with the next installment of my stash posts (The lovely Bee and Kirsten are doing this series too) and today I am showing you hands down my favorite brand of nail polish, Barry M!

Barry M is a native English brand that is both 3 free and doesn't test on animals. Add to that they have an amazing range of shades (all with great application) and are always up to date with the latest polish trends- this is a great brand to own. Plus they are super inexpensive and are always on offer. In short I love Barry and his M.

Barry M was the brand that got me into my polish obsession, they were the first UK brand to come up with the Crackle nail polish. I remember buying my bottle and this opened up a whole world to me on what to layer it over. I just had to have more polish so I could keep doing better and better combinations. Before long I wanted to do other forms of 'nail art' and so started to look at other brands of polish and techniques too! Barry M also introduced me to my first 'Croc Effect polish' and my first magnetic polish! My eyes goes misty just reminiscing! One thing I would love Barry M to do is 'Sprinkle' or Matte Glitter polishes like the Ninja Polish 'Floam' line. I think they would be able to do this so well. But at the moment this is just a pipe dream (unless Barry M is reading this).

Anyway enough chatter lets look at some polish! Remember you can check out parts one and two as well! 


First off the retro polishes L-R: Purple, Coral (it is alot more pink toned in real life) and Red which were made to celebrate Barry M's 30th Anniversary.


My three picks from the Gelly (Gel-like) line: Watermelon, Blackberry and Plum. I love this range of polishes they are one coaters and insanely glossy!


Croc Effects: Burgundy, Black and Orange Web Effects (Halloween limited edition)


Foil Effect Polishes: Lilac (Limited Edition), Silver, Gold.


Magnetics: Burgundy and Dark Silver.


Crackle Effects: White, Gold, Pink Fizz and two bottles of Black.


Glitters: Once Upon a Time, Lavender Hexograms, Jewel Britannia, Silver Glitter (Limited Edition with holographic lid)


Blues: Cobalt, Cyan Blue, Blue Moon.


Reds: Red Glitter, Raspberry, Bright Red.


Bright Pink, Shocking Pink, Bright Purple and Limited Edition (yes that is it's name it is a LE for Boots).


Coral, Peach Melba, Lemon Ice Cream and Yellow.


Two bottles of Spring green (they are much more green than the teal that my lightbox wants them to be). One bottle is remarkably more green than the other. The one on the left is more emerald green while the other is more a spring green. 


Two bottles of Black and Matte White on the end.


 And finally: Grey, Gold and Indigo.

Barry M features heavily in most of my nail art so have a scroll through my blog for swatches! There are also loads of Barry M's still on my wishlist- well a girl can dream can't she? What do you think of Barry M? I would love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I really like Barry M too, the bottle shape and the brush is great and I haven't had a dud one yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of anyone who has Barry M polish. They always look SO pretty! I love how you learned everything from Barry M. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many Barry M's. I'm doing my best to own every colour, but I have a special box just for Barry M polishes and there's no more room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [p]Sheepskin and roxy ugg boots online can be found in short and tall kinds . In case such occasion arises, just go for some [url=http://www.cheapuggbootukonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] reputable and reliable sites . Most of the timeless classic tall Uggs, to go out with the most reasonable prices in comparison with other collections and styles are not . Dude, in the event that's upon "sales" occupation that you are around, I became news flash for yourself . L e i g h t o n M e e s t e r F r o m t h a t [url=http://www.cheapuggbootukonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] b e a u t i f u l G i r l o f G o s s i p d r a m a i n p o p u l a r a c t r e s s L e i g h t o n M e e s t e r i s a s w e e t l i t t l e p r i n c e s s . Now you are ready to wear it . T h i s w i l l s h o w s l e n d e r L e g . Customers can verify that authorized retailers, such as Footwear [url=http://www.authenticuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots[/url] etc.[/p][p]Prior to, automobile ancient girl utilize uggs bailey tab " booties " that doesn't slot in her grow old, nearly everybody all-around will laught around the woman . Nike Shox resolution is integrated in a wide assortment of sport sneakers, whilst a lot of the shoes that use this resolution are fashioned for functioning and also other sporting events [url=http://www.authenticuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots uk[/url] that just take place on challenging surfaces . Thus i think uggs bailey link triplet isn't just fit with to get younger people, the old people will just apply to in their own style including demonstrate to their distinct ways . A call center job is customer service work that is done on a remote basis using telephone and/or computer [url=http://www.uggssbottespascher.info]ugg pas cher du tout[/url] equipment . Price successful way to fix style and elegance might be replica watch (identical relojes) . One particular is usually that you're not granted to consume anything that will come from animals such as eggs, milk, honey, and [url=http://www.uggsoldescanada.com]ugg soldes[/url] cheese . Always try to carry the most [url=http://www.cheapuggsbootsukonline.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] suited and comfortable shoes and that will be really none other than ugg boots.[/p]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips