Sunday, 11 November 2012

Get ready for C Varnish Week!

At weekends there seems to be less activity than weekdays, so if you are reading this you are getting a sneaky peek at what will be happening over the course of the next week here at PishPosh and Polish.


How exciting does that sound? We have a weeks worth of polishes made by not only a great Indie polish maker but one that lives right here in the UK!  I can't begin to explain how awesome it is that the Indie polish market is slowly coming across the pond.

Lets take a quick look at some of the polishes I will be showing you in the upcoming week:


There are some real stunners there, take my word for it. Jen the creator of C Varnish is a lovely lady and not only does she have a great eye for colour but also has wonderful customer service. I have been in constant contact with her since I purchased my collection a few months back. C Varnish is a relativity new brand and needs all the support it can get! You can follow C Varnish on Facebook and Twitter and her Etsy shop will be restocking soon. I will be giving you all more information about this great shop as the week progresses!

 Which polish above interests you the most?


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Finally an indie in the UK :) can't wait to see swatches of the first polish on the left - it looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! :D I think the one that interests me the most is the 5th one. SO pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see these swatched. I like the look of the purply one in the middle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips