Tuesday, 13 November 2012

C Varnish Week: 1 Thing & 2 Thing

So today I am bring you another polish from the wonderful indie polish maker C varnish. Today's polish is one that instantly caught my attention when I saw it and I think it is really pretty and original.


This polish is called 1 Thing and 2 Thing. Of course this is another Literature reference (they are characters in Dr Seuss' Cat In The Hat) which made me want this polish even more. Lets take a quick look at a bottle shot.


I Thing and 2 Thing is a dusky teal based blue polish with silver, baby pink and fuschia hex glitter. 


To swatch this polish I used a base coat of a blue unnamed Colour Works polish I picked up in a set from Superdrug but like Cheshire Cat yesterday I could easily not have used it and applied two coats of polish. As it was this is one coat over my blue base. The base of this polish is quite thick it is more of a creme than a jelly meaning that it requires a little bit of positioning the glitter to make sure it isn't submerged under the base (because they  are kind of hidden). Of course if you like the instant jelly sandwich effect you could easily thin this polish a bit or just add a bit of clear polish to make it more jelly-like in consistency.


I really love the pop of bright pink against the gorgeous blue base, it looks fun and youthful.The baby pink and silver are a lot more subtle yet still a lovely addition.



I really like the amount of glitter in this polish, the sparser glitter gives pretty little pops of colour and doesn't detract from that blue. *sighs*

 So do you fancy owning your own bottle? The wonderful Jen has just restocked her Esty shop with (costing £4 each) but she also does great deals on mini bottles where you can pick which shades you want which hopefully she will be restocking soon. Don't forget you can also check out the C Varnish Facebook page for updates on upcoming collection! If you do pop buy C Varnish's store feel free to let Jen know that you heard about her here at PishPosh and Polish! (and let me know too, I would love to know what you order) Plus tomorrow I have another awesome shade to share with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips