Thursday, 15 November 2012

ABCD Challenge: A is for Across The Universe

So yes I am doing another challenge. This time me and my two besties Emma and Bee are attempting to show you a polish a week which starts with a corresponding letter of the alphabet. I am a bit concerned that towards the end I might struggle but we will see how it goes.

The best part of this challenge is that allows me to use some of my untried polishes. For example A is for Across the Universe by Deborah Lippmann. How have I not tried this before?


Across the Universe is stunning and is one of only three Deborah Lippmann's that I own. Across the Universe is a sheer deep blue jelly with green and silvery blue hex and micro glitter suspended throughout. Isn't it just stunning? It has so much depth a beauty to it that I love it. I decided to layer two coats of Across the Universe over two coats of OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue. This not only conserves the precious (imagine me saying that as Golum) Deborah Lippman but intensifies the blue in the polish.



I am so happy I finally wore this polish, I have about 4 or 5 replicas (I need to do another Super Duper post) but none of them match up to this at all. I expected this to be hungry for top coat too but one layer of SV and it was perfect. I really need to stop buying Indies and get some more higher end polishes because how can a polish collection be complete without amazing polishes like this?

Do you own any Deborah Lippmann's? What is your favourite polish beginning with A?

5 comments:

  1. Loving this on you, what are the dupes for this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous on you! I don't own any Lippmanns, but I own a few dupes, lol... Apparently there's an indie dupe out there called Across the Trailer Park... very tongue in cheek name, but just as gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly an amazing polish! Wow is the only word I can think of :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to use this one too!! Glad I didn't. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips