Friday, 12 October 2012

The Digit-al does Halloween: KB Shimmer Jack


So today is the last day of the Digit-al Dozen Halloween challenges, have you been checking out the other ladies awesome posts, trust me they are much better than mine!


Today I bring you a swatch post and you are going to have to forgive me because I am leaving for a week long holiday in about two hours so I have to make this a quick post.  Jack is part of the new A/W collection by K B Shimmer.  K B Shimmer makes polish the right way, like Nerd Polish used to do- a opaque base with glitter. It's a perfect polish. 


Jack is a black jelly base with coppery orange hex and micro glitter. Because I wanted to make sure the black was black enough I used a base coat of W7 Black but really this isn't needed. To that I added one coat of Jack. Can you believe this is just one coat? The glitter to polish ratio is perfect, it requires no fishing or placement. And that orange just seems to pop against the black.



Like all of K B Shimmer's polishes the glitter isn't  gritty and one coat of topcoat is enough to create a glassy finish. This is the perfect Halloween polish, yet it is actually very classy and sophisticated. Also her mini bottles seem slightly bigger than other indie brands I have seen!  


Doesn't it look great! Could any other polish sum up Halloween like this? What do you think? Do you own any K B Shimmers?









2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips