Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Respect The 'Stache Part 1: Revlon

 One of the main feedback's I get is that my readers would love to see more haul and stash posts.  I don't really haul polish, I tend to buy things on sale and even then not very often. But that doesn't mean I don't have many polishes! Quite the contrary. My stash isn't as big as some people's but it is enough to make storage  a nightmare.

 The lovely Bee and Kirsten have started a series called Respect The 'Stache where they showcase their polish collection and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show you some of my polishes too!


My polishes are stored in little cosmetic bags depending on brand. This isn't the best solution in the long run but it will do for now. Ideally I would like to get a melmer/helmer draw system to keep my polishes in but at the moment I just don't have the space. It sucks being a graduate. 

Anyway the first bag I grabbed was my Revlon bag (each bag is labelled and colour-coded). Revlon is a brand that I always tend to overlook but they do some really pretty polishes and are normally very on-trend. Admittedly I think I have only ever bought two Revlon polishes full price ( Facets of Fuchsia and Rainforest). I have been lucky enough to find the others either reduced or in my local pound shop. A couple of polishes which were US exclusive's have been given to me as part of swaps. 

What I love most about Revlon  though is that is almost impossible to knock them over. The bottle shape is just great.  

So here they are, first up the blues:


L-R: Whimsical (not available in the UK), Cloud, Blue Mosaic (not available in the UK) and Ocean Breeze (scented)

Pinks:


L-R: Effervescent Opal, Frosiest Pink, Starry Pink (not available in the UK), Strawberry Electric, Ruby Ribbon (Matte)

Yellow and Green:


L-R: Sunshine Sparkle, Emerald City (Matte), Rainforest, Beach (scented)

Black and Silver:


Steel-her Heart, Black Star, Belle


Purple:


L-R: Facets of Fuchsia, Plum Night, Purplex, Sweet Nothings: Blue

So there you go, part one is done. What do you think of Revlon as a brand?

Stay tuned for more of my stash coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love this kind of post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I just (FINALLY) got my polishes into a spreadsheet format. I just store them in two rubbermaid bins but I too would like one of those colored drawer thingies for my polishes.
    Revlon does make good colors and while going through my stash I realized that I should focus on getting a few more of their hard to find shades. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips