Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Blue: Whimsical Ideas By Pam Saturday Morning Cartoons


Day three today for the Digit-al Dozen and i'm back with another Blue manicure for you. Today is a swatch post featuring another polish by perhaps my all-time favourite Indie polish maker  Whimsical Ideas by Pam.


This beauty is Saturday Morning Cartoons a bright fun little polish made from a royal blue jelly base with blue, silver, red and green hex and micro glitter. This is two coats which easily create the effect of suspending the glitter in a Jelly Sandwich.


Application was easy, no fishing for glitter it sticks to the brush. I did double up on basecoat as blue jellies are notorious for staining the nail but I had no problems with this baby. The glitter particles laid flat on the nail and with topcoat wasn't at all bumpy.


Notice all the red and green glitter in this photo, it really adds some character to this polish making it look unique. 


Simple yet stunning!


6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I have this one but haven't used it yet. That will change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous polish but, you know what, I think I'd buy it just for the name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatch! I haven't bought any Whimsicals yet, but swatches like these keep tempting me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips