Monday, 24 September 2012

Red and Black Week: The Roundup


Did you enjoy Red and Black Week? I had a really great time doing a themed week for you guys and you can bet I will be doing it again soon with another great theme. 

Can you believe there are so many different ways of mixing red and black glitter? Can I pick a favourite? Not really. They are all so different! Special Mention has to go to W7 Lava Flow for being the cheapest and only mainstream brand here. The hardest application award has to go Lynnderella Lucky Numbers for the super thin formula.  And I finally got my mitts on Strawberry by The Hungry Asian (remember I am still on the hunt for a large bottle of this if you have one!). In all I think we can can say "Great Success!".  

Now I want to hear from you? What was your favourite? What do you think of this combination? Is there a polish I should have included? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips