Sunday, 23 September 2012

Red and Black Week: Dollish Polish Team Salvatore

Today is the final post in my Red and Black Week.


Today's post is shows Dollish Polish in Team Salvatore. The problem I have with Dollish Polish is that if you are obsessed with poplar culture like me then you will need all of her polishes just based purely on their name. Of course Team Salvatore is based on The Vampire Diaries (I really must start a 'inspired by show show' nail series soon). Anyway let me show you the polish before I start gushing about Ian Somerhalder *sighs*. 

So here we go:


Here we go this is two coats of Dollish Polish Team Salvatore over Zoya Pandora (which I received in a giveaway which I will be blogging about later this week). Team is a mix of Black and Red circle and square glitter with micro Silver glitter in a red base. I found in my bottle the Red and Silver was far more forthcoming than the black glitter but really this isn't a major issue. 


Application wise, I had to fish a little for some squares but apart from that the polish was great, with a lovely workable consistency.  I know some blogger with older batches complained that the red glitter bled from this polish but this has been sat for a couple of months in my untried box and the base doesn't seem to have coloured at all. I really love the inclusion of the silver glitter, it makes this polish seem more danity and it looks girly yet has a punky attitude over a neutral base.



So there you go Black and Red Week is over. Tomorrow I will bring you a little round up. What was your favourite? Is there a polish you think I should have included?


3 comments:

  1. okay I admit, I bought it for the name. I'm in love with Damon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous over a nude. I need to watch the show so I can see what the big deal is, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips