Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Favourite's Challenge- Favourite Polish

This was a tricky challenge rarely do I keep a polish shade if I am not 100% convince that I love it. So really this post could have featured any polish. However there was a layering combination that I wore a few weeks ago that I found was really stunning, and that is what I am sharing with you today. So here's a swatch for you to feast your eyes on:


This beauty is HITS Moonbow. HITS is  a Brazilan polish make and is from the Phenomena Collection. Moonbow is a stunning glitter polish and I have nothing else like it in my stash. The multichrome glitter shifts between pink, blue, purple and has hints of yellowy green too. 


This is two coats of Moonbow over two coats of Essence Instyle; a metallic blue/ purpleish grey duochrome polish.  Notice the blue and green in the top picture and the pink tones in the bottom one. This is a polish that keeps on giving every time you move your hand or step into a different room.


Here is a shot in direct sunlight. See the spectrum of colours at play! 



You can buy HITS polishes online if you aren't lucky to have a wonderful polish fairy like me! 

What is your favourite polish?

Here is a list of the challenges:
 


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Every time I got to buy this beauty it's out of stock! I hope to snag it one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a really fantastic polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this polish is crazy pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGG the moonbow was beautiful on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips