Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Favourite Things Challenge- Food

So it's time for another post covering my favourite things, today's topic is food and in this amazing weather it has to be the lovely fruit that we are growing in the garden.

Some of my favourite fruits happen to be mixed berries and summer fruit. Can you guess what each one of these is?

So from thumb to pinkie we have a green leaf, Blackberry, Raspberry, Strawberry and Blueberry. Did you guess them all? All scrummy summer fruits!


Now for the technical bit, the leaf used Barry M Spring Green and the detail was painted on with a nail art brush and W7 Black. The Blackberry was actually the hardest nail to do. I first painted a coat of Barry M indigo and then used a dotting tool to apply black dots randomly over the nail. However I found this didn't give enough definition to the individual berries so I used my trusty Essence Nail Art Pen in Silvery White to draw some of the berries on top. The Raspberry (surprise surprise) used Barry M Raspberry and a dotting tool on my naked nail and the strawberry was simply Barry M Bright Red. Lastly the tiny blueberry used Barry M Cobalt Blue.  


Which one is your favourite and what is your favourite food?

Here is a list of the challenges:


If you are wondering where my fav animal post was check out this here which I posted only a few weeks ago as part of another challenge:

4 comments:

  1. awww these are adorable- making me hungry!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cuute are thossee nail art,,i follow youuu,,follow me back


    oxxooxx
    http://cutenails-art.blogspot.com/2012/08/argyle-plaid-nail-art-design-bleu-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips