Sunday, 5 August 2012

BFF CHALLENGE- Neon

Today in the BFF Challenge it is time for my second and last choice- Neon. And boy do I love this combination! It's fun, bright, perfect for summer and is unique and unexpected.


Doesn't it look great? This is one perfect coat of Illamasqua Collide, a super bright neon pink. Collide applies like a creme, yet dries with a satin finish. Completely opaque and streak free it is just uttery divine. Then I added two coats of Lush Lacquer Mr Bubble which is a clear base packed with matte white, blue and baby pink glitter.  On the nail the Blue and White really 'pop'.


I think this manicure looks really fun and maybe a little crazy. It reminds me a bit of a splatter manicure but without any of the mess!

 

Illamasqua is one of my favourite British brands, yet I only own three of their shades. However I know that I will have to get more. Lush Lacquer on the other hand can be bought at  their Etsy store here for £5.74  and they ship to the UK!

Don't forget to check out the others ladies Neon inspired manicures!
 
Until next time!
 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips