Saturday, 18 August 2012

BFF CHALLENGE- Coffee (Oh La Latte!)

So the wonderful Emma chose today's challenge Coffee. I was compleatly stumped with what to do for this challenge, and not only that I really am not a fan of brown polishes. However with a lot of digging I managed to find three shades that would work.


I used a needle drag technique to create this faux-water marble. It is super easy to do, simply paint thick strpies of polish next to each other and then swirl a needle (or dotting tool in my case) around. For this manicure I found a mini bottle of OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle for the darker brown, China Glaze Fast Track, from the Hunger Games collextion which is a nude polish with hidden golden shimmer and Pop Beauty Chino which is a generic Nude creme polish. 


The result is quit interesting and reminds me of coffee mixed with mix with foam on top. I can't wait to try again with different colours.


Here's a close up, you can see all the glitter from Fast Track around the edge of my nail. 


What do you think of this type of manicure? I love the effect and it looks like coffee but it just looks a bit dull to me! Defiantly not a brown person! Sorry!
 
Don't forget to check out the others ladies coffee  manicures!
 
Until next time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips