Friday, 3 August 2012

BFF CHALLENGE- Animals

Today it was my choice in the BFF Challenge and I chose animals. I picked this theme months ago not knowing this would be the week where I would get a new pet! So of course I knew exactly what I was going to do for this challenge.

So firstly meet my new ( and completely spoiled) baby- Twiglet a Golden Syrian Hamster.


Sorry for poor Instagram photo. 

So here is my manicure based on little Twig...



For my hamsterrific manicure I used three coats of Barry M Peach Melba and then a selection of unnamed nail art pens to create his face. His ears were drawn on with felt-tipped pens!



I really love this manicure it is super fun and so easy to do!



Don't forget to check out the others ladies  animal inspired manicures!
Until next time!


4 comments:

  1. adora bible, and so clever! Welcome to the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Twiglet is wicked adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips