Tuesday, 31 July 2012

BFF CHALLENGE- 80'S

I know I am late again with this challenge but at least I am getting there. Today's challenge was decided by Bec who chose the 80's. I must admit that I struggled with this, not only was I not born until the Nineties but I know very little about it apart from musically. Therefore I trailed google for some inspiration and found this awesome colour combination of shocking pink and blue.


I used Barry M Cyan Blue topped with pink Special Effects Crackle for a super easy manicure. Yet there is something about this that I really like, maybe it's just because although crackle has been done to death, but it still looks interesting and is a easy way to spice up your nails. Also the colour combination is super fun and bright. Garish? Yes defiantly but great!

So this is a super short post from me but what inspires you from the 80's?

Don't forget to check out the others 80s inspired manicures!
Until next time!


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant, typical bright bold colours of the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right
    80's screams BOLD!
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips