Thursday, 14 June 2012

Superhero's Challenge- Marvel Hero

So I am back with the second installment of the Superhero Challenge. After my evil Red Skull nails I needed to do a Marvel Hero. I have been quite lucky with this challenge thus far as I have had some nail art bits lying around the house that I haven't used yet. This time I wacked out some super cute nail art decals that I grabbed about 6 months ago on Ebay.

For my Hero nails I actually have done four hero's who make up on amazing team (there are others in this group but we will ignore that for now!). Can you guess who they might be?


That's right Avenger nails! Ignore my yucky cuticles. This is my right hand which I never use to take photographs of. Anyway here is from L-R Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor. That's right they are Hello Kitty style! Eek! Arn't they cute?

Here is a photo from Google of the actual Advengers:


And from the oh-so-awesome movie:


The Avengers is a team of superheroes, appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The team made its debut in The Avengers #1 (Sept. 1963).
Labeled "Earth's Mightiest Heroes", the Avengers originally consisted of Iron Man (Tony Stark), Ant-Man (Dr. Henry Pym), Wasp (Janet Van Dyne), Thor, and the Hulk (Bruce Banner). The original Captain America was discovered by the team in issue #4, trapped in ice, and he joined the group when they revived him. The rotating roster has become a hallmark of the team, although one theme remains consistent: the Avengers fight "the foes no single superhero can withstand". The team, famous for its battle cry of "Avengers Assemble!", has featured humans, mutants, robots, gods, aliens, supernatural beings, and even former villains. (thank you Wikipedia!)


 
So this Manicure features some water-slide decals from Ebay and two coats of Color Club's Worth The Risque. A scattered silver holographic polish which is really quite special. 


This is such a fun manicure to wear. Which Avenger is your favorite? (I think mine is Captain America!)

Don't forget to check the other girls taking part with me:

Meet the Super Six:

Sammy @ Nailasaurus
Debbie @ the crumpet
Sarah @ Spellbinding Nails
Jo @ NorthernNails
Charlotte @ Charlottes Nails
Kerrie @ PishPosh and Polish (thats me!)
Next week we are moving on to DC! 

15 comments:

  1. WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!!!needddd!! Love...Need to breath..cuted out lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these decals and like sarah would love to know where you got them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol -Hello Kitty Avengers - we've seen it all now :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Captain America is my favorite, too :) There's something about that old-fashioned, clean-cut, All-American good guy that I just cannot resist <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These are supercalifragilisticexpealadouscious! I am very jealous of your stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They made me giggle! Excellent job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us where you got these from, they are so cute I'm melting!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!



    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These decals are adorable! My favorite Avenger is Iron Man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips