Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer Duckie

Today I have another indie polish for you, this time from the lovely Nostalgic Lacquer this polish retails for $9.00 and is one of the Bizarre Teenage Love Triangle collection.

This polish is a semi-sheer milky green/teal with a mixture of blue and gold hex and micro glitter. Because it is so sheer I used two coats of Models Own Jade Stone as underwear for this polish, which is a lovely jade creme polish.  I added two coats of Duckie to create a lovely effect.


Doesn't this just look lovely? The milky base of this polish makes the glitter look submerged and less harsh and i love the scattered effect of this polish. I will admit that this polish was a pain to use. The glitter stuck to the bottom sides of the polish and needed to be shaken after every few nails to stop the glitter sinking to the bottom. Also this polish is very watery, I did drip polish onto my tabletop twice! However with a bit of time and care this polish looks amazing.


I  cannot stop staring at my nails. It looks so nice! (here's some more picspam!)



Do you own any Nostalgic polishes? What do you think about it?

5 comments:

  1. wow this is dainty and otherworldly, right? (and your nails looks so strong and healthy!) keep the hits coming, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous. Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous polish! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish and Andie, and both are reaaaaaaly sheer, so I think I'll do undies, to save product, if for no other reason, though I might use somewhat sheer undies.

    I love your combination, though. This is a beautiful polish and you're making me want to wear Duckie right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips