Sunday, 27 May 2012

Summer Orange Freestyle Manicure

The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge has started it's Summer Challenge. I will be dipping in and out of this as there is no way that I can do all of them (plus I have a super exciting challenge starting on Monday which involves seven amazing ladies, seven great manicures based on seven fantastic books!).

Anyway for my final university exam I wanted to wear a nice summer manicure and after doing a amazing swap I had a unused bottle of China Glaze Riveting, from their Hunger Games inspired collection.


Riveting is a super polish, a marmalade orange that is perfect in one coat (I used two just to make sure). I looks like juicy oranges with a amazing golden shimmer.

I used a dotting tool and W7 Black for the spots. Simple.




It looks like a orange (evil) Ladybird to me but I love it! What are your favourite summer shades?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips