Wednesday, 25 April 2012

LOSTathon Season Three

Hello lovies. I am back with another installment of my LOSTathon nails.

You must have lived in a bubble if you have never heard of the ABC hit show LOST, even if you don't like i bet you know at least ten people who did! The first season gained 15.69 million viewers per episode! Yikes! As a major nerd i couldn't turn down doing six manicures based on lost (one for each epic season!). But i am not doing this alone, there are five other ladies joining me on this epic nail art homage! KirstenSarah, Emma, Bee and Debbie

So onwards to Season three.  BEWARE SPOILERS !!!!! (and copied wiki content sorry)
In the third season, the crash survivors learn more about the Others and their long history on the mysterious island. Desmond and one of the Others join the survivors, while one of their number in turn defects to the Others. A war between the Others and the survivors comes to a head, and the survivors make contact with a rescue team aboard the freighter Kahana.

Well I don't want to give too much away do I?


So here are my season three nails:
 Yes this a simple blue french tip mani using Barry M Matte White and Blue. Can you guess what this is a homage to?
The VW!!! I love this soo much. It is just so perfect!


So what are Kerrie's top five series 3 moment:
1. The brainwashing video, this is just so creepy and the whole idea of this is just great!
2.The epic pingpong competition between Swayer and Hurley
3. 'Seeing' Jacob for the first time
4.More information about the others, inclusing Juliet!
5. Mr Eko dies. About time, what was his point in the show?


What wasn't so good this season?
Tricking Sawyer into thinking he has a pacemaker :(
Sawyer/Kate i am a firm Jack/Kate shipper sorry!
Charlie dies. Sorry for ruining that for those of you who haven't seen it! But it sucks majorly!


What do you think of Season three? I think this is my favourite!

4 comments:

  1. noooooooooo Mr Eko is so cool. He is one of my very favourite characters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I did not like Mr Eko! But I loved the VW van storyline, one of the best/happiest/carefree moments of the show! :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I did the van too! It WAS SO MUCH COOLNESS. Such a happy spot in an otherwise depressing season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome manicure! - Mr eko rocked!!! What happened to his engraved stick?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips