Friday, 23 March 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge Subtle Spring Glitter bomb

So i bet you thought I'd given up on the purple crumpet fairy spring challenge (well I kinda did) BUT here is my super subtle spring glitterbomb.


For this mani I used 17's Burst from the Blue which is a vintage blue polish. I managed to pick this up for 50p in a sale in Boots as I think it is discontinued. This polish was very streaky in with one coat and with two there was still some bald patches. So this took three coats, but it did dry lovely and glossy.

I then added two coats of  Revlon's Whimsical polish. This is such a lovely polish, lovely baby blue and pink circle glitter in a milky blue base. This polish is supposed to be a Dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air!  When i added this polish onto of the Burst from the Blue it actually made my nails have a green/teal tint which you can't see in the photos. I love the fact the first layer of this polish is slightly obscured by the milky base of the second layer making it look like a jelly sandwich! 
Ignore the fact that the clean-up on this isn't great. The camera has a way of highlighting the fact  what I thought was a decent job really isn't!

I really love this combination, so lady-like and pretty. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. OMG catching up on reading blog posts and we twinned - lol !! NOW i get your comment xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips