Friday, 30 March 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam: Kee-Wee

So two weeks ago I came across an amazing fraken-polish maker Pam from whimsical ideas by pam and knew straight away I had to order some. Luckily when I ordered if you bought three polishes you got a special polish free so I ended up with four polishes in total. All you have to do is send Pam an email with the polishes you want and she will invoice you. Pam is super nice and gave wonderful communication throughout the whole process and had no trouble sending these internationally to me. I cannot wait to place a new order!


One of the polishes I ordered was Kee-Wee. Look at how cute they look with the label and little bow on it. Each of the polishes came bubbled up and in it's own zip-lock plastic bag to stop spills.
Kee-Wee is a yummy spring green jelly going onto neon green  shade with tiny micro greeny/blue glitter and larger silver hex glitter! 

I actually can express how amazingly for a fraken polish this applied. It was easily better to apply than a Lynnderella glitter as you didn't need to place the glitter and it comes out easily on the brush! This polish is thick and almost opaque in one coat but i used two to avoid VLN which is common with jelly polishes!


 Pam also sent a lovely tips and trick card:
I used Seche Vite anyway but one coat of this topcoat made this glitter polish as smooth as glass without any need for gelous!
 I love the fact that the silver glitter melts into the green jelly and looks white. It makes the polish look 3D without having to layer on many coats. I would recommend a base coat with this polish as it looks like it could be one of those colours that may stain the nail without it!

 I know iIam really bigging up these polishes but let me remind you that these were NOT sent to me for review and I paid for them out of own money  (although if Pam wants to send me some for free I won't stop her!) and I think personally they have one of the best consistencies and applications of indie polishes that I have tried! I can't wait to show you the rest of the colours I ordered!

Also can you believe that i now have over 200 follwers. Thank you soo much for your support. Remember I love hearing your comments and feedback! Once i get to 250+ followers i will host my next giveaway!


3 comments:

  1. good stuff, right? ive got 9 of her polishes now. i can absolutely vouch for the awesomeness of the stuff in her bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish looks heavenly~ I'd love to add some to my collection!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of this color! And it looks really cute on you :) I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can see the details over at my blog: http://berrypolished.com/?p=823

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips