Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentine's day mail

So the lovely amber wasn't the only one to send me a valentine's package (check out what she got me here). Over at my birthday group we decided to do a secret valentine swap. Elizabeth drew the short straw of getting me and did she spoil me rotten...

Look what I got! Finger paints flakies, China Glaze Snow Globe and Ruby Pumps! I am so excited to try them all out! Also I got some lovely smelling candles which the boyfriend has stolen and lit (he loves candles oddly!)

 However thats not it, I also got some nail mail from Elizabeth as well who helped me find some cute The Nightmare Christmas Nail Stickers and some Deborah Lippmann Polishes! However she threw in some extra's too which totally surpised me. This is why I love my birthday group so much they are all so kind!


 A bottle of Gelous basecoat (used as a topcoat for glitter) and Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale and Accross the Universe.

Lastly I just wanted to show you the Febuary edition of my Birthday Club. This month all 11 of us sent to Bee. Here is what i sent her!
Sweeties, three Accessorize nail polishes, Barry M eyeliner, Mulberry Spice Body lotion and a sample of some Sanex shower gel.

Next month it is my turn! Muhaha I can't wait to see what I get.

You  also might of noticed a change over at Pishposh and Polish in the fact I have a sexy new blog layout (if you didn't noticed then you should become a follwer of me and I will point it out to you). The amazing Jamie really did a great job designing my new vintage themed blog. Please go check her out!

Also stay tuned for an amazingly Englih Giveaway coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips