Tuesday, 21 February 2012

A Spring Clean- Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge

Today I have another post from the Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge. Today is 'Spring Cleaning' or an out of season colour. So today i am going to show you yet another matte green in the form of OPI's Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede. I added Top-Coat tips to help the wear of this polish.

With the flash you can see that this polish isn't a perfect matte there is still some suede shimmer in there!

This is quite a pretty colour but i have been enjoying my Spring colours, this just seems a little too dark for my tastes right now.

I need to get used to applying OPI matte polishes they are slightly thicker than other matte brands i have tried.

What do you think of this colour? Do you tend to match your polishes to the seasons?

Here is the list of challenges so far. (Did you notice I missed water marbelling? I am not attempting that again for a while)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice color! I do also tend to try and match my nails with the seasons lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to follow the season. I've been really enjoying summer brights this winter, though, and as spring approaches, I'm more and more drawn to jewel tones and blacks.
    I've been on the fence about Aragorn for so long! It looks so dark in the bottle that I've wondered if the green is visible only under certain light. You've photographed it nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips