Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Love and Chaos- PCFC DAY 1- my version of Lynderella Connect the Hearts

So it's valentines day. It's it odd that when your single you hate this day but when you are actually with someone you don't even really care about it? I mean I love my boyfriend everyday (mostly) and not just today.

Anyway today is also the start of the Spring Challenge over at the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge

The wonderful Emma made this super cute graphic for it:


Day one is easy- Valentines day.

I decided to try and make my own Connect the Hearts. Which is a super Limited Edition polish made by the wonderful Lynnderella.

So i painted my nails pink (what else) using Bourjois Beige Glamour and then used a coat of Lynnderella Connect the Dots and then dabbed on a few hearts from my bottle of Klean Color Twinky Love.



I call this Love and Chaos which is the perfect thing for valentines day.  I hope you all have a great day, whether you are celebrating or not!


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips