Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Unicorn Magic

So today for the Spring Challenge over at Purple Crumpet Fairy it is a Unicorn Spring Magic. I do love unicorns, My Little Pony was a great favorite of mine and now I am older I am the happy owner of my own unicorn too (in the world of the Sims at least!). However that said I was not about to attempt to paint a unicorn on my nails.

What I was sent however was the new Milani FX glitter in Lavender which I painted over two coats of the amazingly named Barry M Boots Limited Edition (it is a pinky purple in case you didn't pick that up from the name!)
 
The application of this glitter was quite tricky compared to the others I have from the older collection. The glitter seemed to clump more and wouldn't form a thin coat at all, hence why my nails turned into a glitterbomb! The colour is very pretty, Lavender hex and micro glitter that almost verges towards silver or chrome. Although application was a pain the glitter seems to sit flat on the nail and one top of Seche Vite and it was not at all gritty!
 

I think this is pretty magic for a very grey Wednesday in England. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of glitterbomb nails! Especially your magical ones~I love these. Btw, I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips