Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Nail Mail for me yay!

 So i finally got my packages after the post office wanted to not give them to me.

The wonderful Amber had sent me my secret Valentine package and bought me some of the polishes i have been lemming the most! Revlon Whimsical, China Glaze Some Like It Haute, A tiny cutie China Glaze Ruby Pumps and my first ORLY, Birds of a Feather.

(why has blogger flipped my pictures blah?)
I love the fact she sent me loads of  Hershey's Hugs as well. Over here we are starting to get kisses sold in the bigger supermarkets but they are so expensive! Yum yum! Thank you so much! 

Also i got my package from the lovely April  who got me a Color Club Worth the Risque, OPI Not Like The Movies, OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede (yes another matte green i have like 4 of them now!) and China Glaze Material Girl.


I actually cannot choose what to wear first! Thank you so much girlies! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow you got some awesome polish, i'm super jealous :P I've given you the cute blog award - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome nail mail!!
    PS. Tagged you in my latest blog post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips