Saturday, 14 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger

Wow! Today I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Kirsten at the Geeky Owl Thank you! I am so excited! I never win anything!


Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself

FORM:
1. Name your favorite song.
I have so many favourite songs that it is hard to pick just one but i really love Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, November Rain by Guns N' Roses and Starlight by Muse to name a few!

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Chocolate cake :) (or any type of cake for that matter)

3. What ticks me off.
Hypocritical people

4.When I'm upset I...
I cry really easily, I store everything up though and won't tell people why I am crying.

5. What's your favorite pet.
Cats! I also really want a pet Tortoise but I don't know if that will ever happen!

6.Black or white?
Black (tis my second name after all)

7. Biggest fear.
Heights and enclosed spaces.

8. Every day attitude.
I try to be nice and a happy person, people say I am quite funny too.

9. What is perfection?
Everything. I try to reach perfection in everything i do.

10. Guilty pleasure?
Apart from nail polish? I don't know.

7 random facts about me:
1. I have a big obsession with Turtles and Tortoises 
2. I love watching TV: Supernatural, Lost, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, A Game of Thrones
3. I love classic rock and metal music.
4. I am doing an English Literature degree so have read more books than i can possibly say. Each year as part of my course i have to read about 60 books plus the ones i read for my own pleasure.
5. I am an avid writer. I write an edit for my my local newspaper and have also had my work published online and in magazines. Also I write poetry which I am lucky enough to have some of that published too! I am currently in the process of Editing a anthology of poetry too. I am also half way through my current novel but my passion lays in screenwriting and i am half way through writing my first series :) I also run my Students television news channel.
6.I am part of the Nestle Boycott and will therefore not eat any Nestle products
7. I love playing games. I love my 3DS so much, also play loads of games on my laptop. I enjoy HOGs (Hidden Object Games), Puzzles games and The Sims.

I have to pass on award, but I am not going to name people. Grab this if you want to!

Mucho lovings xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips